Why so toxic?
There is no prerequisite to be so antagonistic toward your fellow players. Why is everyone so vitriolic? Winning is fun but I'd rather have an exciting and entertaining game, regardless of who wins. Any thoughts on this?
There is no prerequisite to be so antagonistic toward your fellow players. Why is everyone so vitriolic? Winning is fun but I'd rather have an exciting and entertaining game, regardless of who wins. Any thoughts on this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ll
Toxicity come from most players that don't like to lose or care about their rank.
I play the game for fun and blood points so i will give a gg after the match