The new Doc
As survivor I hate it. It's still boring and annoying to go against. Does anyone think "oh, nice! the new Doc! this match is going to be fun!"? I think that when I go against a huntress, or a leatherface, or wraith or a nurse (I know, I'm a strange guy, I love playing against nurses).I found the music disorienting, maybe that's the point, but sometimes I didn't know where he was coming from since the music overshadows the heartbeat.
Is it a nerf or a buff? it all depends on how you use it, and he can be very strong on maps like Lerys, the game or maybe badham where loops are short and easy to block with the shock therapy. He still gets gen rushed though, unless my team is a bunch of potatoes, or if he tunnels or something.
I'm not a fan.
Comments