Iridescent queen bug ?
In my blood web they are yellow but when I get them in my load out screen they are pink is it normal ?
In my blood web they are yellow but when I get them in my load out screen they are pink is it normal ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably just a UI bug, they used to be scrapped tape and that was yellow.
If you are using an old bloodweb, it will spawn as yellow since it's original addon was of yellow rarity. Happened to me when they reworked wraiths addons too!
That's how I got an Iri Matchbox from a lvl 1 bloodweb