Doctors of DBD
Yesterday, I saw a post politely asking if Survivors could not take Calm Spirit for a while so the Killers can get used to the Doctor's updated play-style. This request is fair and I saw no issue with this.
However, all Doctor's I encountered yesterday took Iridescent Queen and Ebony Mori. This feels like a constant kick in the teeth and I'm reconsidering taking Calm Spirit so I have a potential chance at learning to play against this new Doctor without feeling overwhelmed.
I cannot make you take certain Perks or Addons in-game, but please take into consideration that everyone is learning what to do with/against this updated Killer.
Comments
Don’t take calm spirit and everything is fine 😉 :P
U could put me on the credits (My post of Calm spirit) . No, I didn't use a mori cuz is unfun for the survs and for me