I'M BACK BABY!
Back in August I switched from being a Killer to a Survivor main. The goal was that I would play killer for my first 1000 hours, and Survivor for the next 1000, of which I only accomplished 533. When the PTB came out, I was distruaght over the Doctor changes (My favorite killer since his release) since they basically made his Shock Therapy attack useless with the 3 second cooldown. Admittedly, I was perfectly content playing on as Survivor because of how much of a nerf this change was to the Doctor, and the change to Ruin was just icing upon the cake for any survivor main... but THANKFULLY, the devs reduced the Docs cooldown to 1.5 seconds after using his Shock Therapy attack, and even better... I never used Ruin in the first place during my 1k hour campaign as killer.
So... My Favorite Killer got a buff, and my skills for playing without Ruin are needed now more than ever before... to quote Michael Corleone (The Godfather Films) - "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!"
TBH though... Survivor was feeling too easy (read Boring) for my tastes anyways.
I'M BACK BABY! AND I AIN'T HOLDING ANY PUNCHES SURVIVORS... YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
Comments
Furthermore. Lobby times for killer have been made shorter thanks to the ruin change. Rejoice fellow gamer, together we'll get gen rushed to oblivion
Regarding Lobby Times, I noticed that, It's like not enough people are playing killer anymore. As for the "gen rushed into oblivion" Not If I'm playing Plague! She's making a comeback with my build, and survivors seem to have forgotten how to play against her, so win/win!