I am currently at rank 12 killer, I also have not faced a survivor lower than rank 8

In the last 10 games or so I have gotten into games instantly as killer, however every game was filled with purple or red survivors.

I find it very hard to believe that there are now green or yellow rank survivors playing. This doesn't truly annoy because of difficulty as when I played this game consistently I stayed in the red ranks easily.

This is more a matter of proving just how out of whack the matchmaking is. Imagine if I was actually a green rank killer going against these survivors. I would be getting destroyed nearly every time.

This needs to be fixed. Killers are already leaving in droves and now the killers who aren't that great are being forced to play against much higher ranked survivors. This will surely kill the game more so than any other change the developers can make to either side.

Comments

  • With toolboxes lmao.

    dodge

    dodge

    dodge

    *mori*

    And back to Civ.

  • @Teh_DuuuDe said:

    In the last 10 games or so I have gotten into games instantly as killer, however every game was filled with purple or red survivors.

    I find it very hard to believe that there are now green or yellow rank survivors playing. This doesn't truly annoy because of difficulty as when I played this game consistently I stayed in the red ranks easily.

    This is more a matter of proving just how out of whack the matchmaking is. Imagine if I was actually a green rank killer going against these survivors. I would be getting destroyed nearly every time.

    This needs to be fixed. Killers are already leaving in droves and now the killers who aren't that great are being forced to play against much higher ranked survivors. This will surely kill the game more so than any other change the developers can make to either side.

    And it’s no fun for us as survivor either. All red ranks against a poor 12 clown, he gets like two hooks total ugh I can only encourage him and move on