Concerning the ruin changes

In my opinion, Ruin deserved a change. But I do not agree this is the best timing for the ruin change. Also, the devs technically didn't rework Ruin. They just destroyed the perk and pretend it never existed (kinda like what they did to Legion). They either change the hex mechanics or actually make ruin worthy to use. Ruin, a hex perk, should be high risk high reward. It just doesn't have that reward right now.

Another problem I have is that the devs are targeting high usage perks but ignoring the fact there are over 30 useless perks for killers and even more for survivors. They need to rework those perk (at least 3 for each side every month) to fix the perks in 1 year (which I highly doubt they would).

DBD has such potential, I just dont want to see a game that I loved die because the Devs not making right decisions that the community has clearly pointed out

Comments