New doc
I Like doc but the fact you can’t throw a pallet down when he shocks you is annoying.
I Like doc but the fact you can’t throw a pallet down when he shocks you is annoying.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Throw it down early or position yourself so it doesn't affect you. That's not always gonna work but that's by design. Doctor needs that
He’s been able to do this since like 2017 and people are just now complaining about it?
Also, give it a couple weeks. He literally just got his update.
not Really complaining, and yeah I’ve seen it before just not a fan of it lol