High Ping?
Idk about y'all, but i currently can only find lobbies with 100 more ping than usual, making me go over 150, which is where i personally set the limit.
Am i just having a bad day?
Tagged:
Trusted
Idk about y'all, but i currently can only find lobbies with 100 more ping than usual, making me go over 150, which is where i personally set the limit.
Am i just having a bad day?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Boss
Match-making has been having a lot of strange issues lately, but I don't think that is why you're getting lobbies with 100+ ping.
It just seems like a bad day yeah.
I have had rather bad ping too. I got into the usual green ping lobby, but it randomly spiked to yellow sometimes. Usually does not happen that often, but not sure if it was my Internet or servers are acting up again.
Depends, I personally just think it's one of those bad days for the servers.
Happens sometimes.