Which is better?
If I want to down as many Survivors as possible with Oni in one power use, which addons are better?
Lion Fang or Tear Soaked Tenegui?
Tagged:
Trusted
If I want to down as many Survivors as possible with Oni in one power use, which addons are better?
Lion Fang or Tear Soaked Tenegui?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@AhoyWolf
Lion Fang for many reasons, but I'll just list two below for the relevance of time.
conclusion
You can for sure combine both of them to help with Blood Fury's Duration and penalties that come from downing Survivors, so that's indeed an option.
But if I had to pick, i'd say Lion Fang is better out of the two, just because of the two reasons and some other reasons that could be added in by others or myself as this question progresses.