I'm 5' 6" and water got up to my knees at the end of my street. I live in a hurricane prone area (SE Texas) and I see flooding quite often. My house personally has never been flooded.
@drimmalor It's not really that scary. It looks much worse than it is. Coming from experience.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Take a good slurp!
I know I would!
(Don't do this actually, it would make you sick)
Don’t knock it till you try it 🙂
I have a really big fear of flooding. Water is scary and deceptive, even just a couple inches deep it can cause serious damage.
On that note, I would absolutely take a good slurp of the muddy water.
I'm 5' 6" and water got up to my knees at the end of my street. I live in a hurricane prone area (SE Texas) and I see flooding quite often. My house personally has never been flooded.
@drimmalor It's not really that scary. It looks much worse than it is. Coming from experience.
That flood wasn't that big I just a bit scared because my city is almost a desert in my opinion, almost don't rain here
I hope everyone stayed safe! Puddles are no joke.
I think it was almost no accidents.