Thank you for Susie outfit
It sucks that I paid R$21 for some pixels, but it looks really good and she is as cute as ever.
Thank you for the good taste of whoever designed it.
It sucks that I paid R$21 for some pixels, but it looks really good and she is as cute as ever.
Thank you for the good taste of whoever designed it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate the mask but I love the hoodie.
I am using the " : X" mask, because it makes her look cute/goofy.
Yeah i love the new skin. It looks great
Yeah the rat mask has some low res texture on it that distracts me.