Is it wrong to mori...
... Windows store users for not buying the game on steam?
Like I don't know what is wrong with me, but if I see that little globe icon next to your name, I will bring an a mori, an ebony if I have to just to 1 hook mori you.
I think I mori more Window's store users at this point than Nea's or Blendette's at this point. The worst/best thing is, in End Game Chat when people are like, why did you bring an ebony mori and only 1 hook mori that one person. As soon as I explain to them it's because they are a windows store user, most of them join my side and say things like "Good Job" or "Get Rekt Windows"
Either way, thanks BHVR for including that icon so I know who to and not to mori easily!
Comments
I usually get a handful in an 4 hour session... 1 or 2 in a 2 hour session
EDIT: So no they are not common, but they only last in my games for about 2 minutes
N o : 3
And for the Microsoft thing, I'm a ps4 user o3o
Are you a Fellow Spies lover?
I despise Mori's and never use them as Killer but this is actually hilarious, would have done the same XD
You dont purchase the game on steam feel my mori.