Go-to Build?
What's your Go-To Build? I switch based on the character I'm using, but on my main I run the following..
Dead Hard/Sprint Burst (depends how I'm feeling), Iron Will, Borrowed Time, Decisive Strike.
What's your Go-To Build? I switch based on the character I'm using, but on my main I run the following..
Dead Hard/Sprint Burst (depends how I'm feeling), Iron Will, Borrowed Time, Decisive Strike.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Flip-Flop, Tenacity, Unbreakable, Boil over
My go to perks all have reasons for them.
Spine chill because i have the killer awareness of a horror movie character, and it helps against both stealth killers and spirit.
Decisive strike, because if im playing solo i need to protect myself from both the killer and my teammates, as well as guarentee i survive a decent length of time.
Kindred because i love the perk lately, it shames other survivors to come save you, helps manage time better when you actually need it, and its a counter to BBQ since you can see if the killer beelines towards someone
And lastly, we're gonna live forever, because im addicted to bloodpoints, and you pretty much get 2 stacks for every unhook if you trade positions.
Yeah i should probably swap Wglf for something more useful, like an exhaustion perk, but nah, bloodpoints more important
Killer
Survivor