I think we did a pretty good job so far
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R98e-Y4Lu8w&t=223s
i feel like mathieu needs another Korean twitch event reality check
i feel like mathieu needs another Korean twitch event reality check
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think there is a reason we rarely see him on Q&As or live streams.
I think he is doing a bit more of a hands off approach. But I think the game designers need to be put into his shoes.
Better yet the Map Designers, teach them that making a map that feels like a open world game is such BS for a killer that can't blink, sprint, or phase.