This matchmaking makes “winning,” feel undeserved

As a solo red rank survivor I haven’t honestly felt like undeserved to win in a week or so. Every game is basically all red rank survivors against a killer between 12-15. These poor guys are getting 2-3 hooks max, no kills except the occasional NOED that pops up.

I don’t feel like I did anything special to win, held M1 and maybe did a chase against someone who really doesn’t understand roles very well.

This isn’t a brag, I’m just wondering who wins games like this and thinks “gee I am good at this game and having fun.”

This is compounded by these players either not having ruin or not playing it maybe in preparation for the nerf.

To top it off, it’s almost impossible to PIP these games as you either do gens and then escape or are first found and do a long chase then escape. Maybe 1-3 u hooks per game total to be spread for 4 players.

Comments