Insta downs

Will insta downs ever be removed from the game? With all these nerfs to the killers I feel like it's something they would actually do, (I don't think they should but wouldn't put it past them to nerf to the centre of the earth and back)

I play mostly survivor since killers have been made super weak.

Comments

  • Of course not. Killers with instadowns are balanced around their potential to instadown. These instadowns will never get removed from the game.

    Yes, Spirit and Nurse have been nerfed a bit, and now Ruin has been nerfed, which affects every killer. But that's absolutely no reason to expect the devs to go all ham on killer now, gutting all of them.

  • Yeah I guess you're right, it's def getting worse though. Playing survivor has never been easier. It used to feel a little scary being chased by the killers but now it's just not. I feel like they trying to encourage us to play other games tbh. Thanks for the response though :)