What are the chances of survivors finding the hatch before a killer does?

Most killers have more base movement speed than survivors. They have perks that locate survivors. They also have the ability to see scratch matks.

Survivors have a better point of view. Perks and items that locate the hatch as well as keys to open a closed hatch. A Sprint after a bit and perks that help them stay immersed.

So,who has a better chance of finding the hatch? In a 1v1 situation, I bet on the killer since if they search for one of two things; the survivor and the hatch. This is my opinion while the players are perkless and addonless.

With perks and add-ons, a build designed to find the hatch is gg. A map can track it,left behind can reveal it's aura,detectives hutch too after you finish a gen etc. Survivors have more tools to find the black lock.

How about you? Let me know down below.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Whoever has headphones.

    I didn't write all of this bullpoop just to get a 3 letter answer xd

  • It all depends on map, build, and gen completion count. If two gens are already done before third survivor meets the Entity, there is a good chance someone already knows where the hatch already is. I think luck has the biggest part to play though. My bet is Nea, I mean the Entity finds the hatch first.