Balancement Sugestion

As You Guys May Know Ruin Got Nerfed, I Believe That This Change Can Be Good If Some Things Get Tweaked, But There Is One Other Thing That I've Been Thinking About, The Devs Want The Killers To Build Up Their Progress On The Game And Stop The Gens From Being Done, Hoewer, The Problem Is That The Killers Dont Have Time To Do So, And I Am Not Asking For Gen Time Changes, I Think That They Should Tweak The EARLY GAME, And Here's The Reason: In The Early Game There's ZERO Map Preassure Going For The Killer, Gens Scattered Around The Map, All The Pallets Are Still Up, Resulting In Long Chases, And In Gens Being Popped Too, Before The Killer Even Have The Time To Build Up His Map Pressure, I Believe That There Should Be A Considerable Speed Slow Mechanic In The Start Of The Match, For The Killer To Have Time To Build Up His Map Pressure, And Have A Little More Chance To Do Good On The Match.

What Do You Guys Think?

Comments