What i would like to change

Hey guys, so i would like to discuss some ideas i have. I know its going to be a thread were people get mad but whatever.

1. I would like the endgame countdown to go faster when someone is stabding behind the opened exit gate. It just frustrates me to chase the t bagging survivors out every time. If they wtand there they can go out, what would it take away from them if the timer would go faster in this situation?

2. Make the doors open from right to left. It would nerf 99%ing the exit gates at least a bit. Atm if you have 99 % it does not even make quarter of a second difference to them being open.

3. A survivor gets hit at a gen which is 99% can just finish it before i can get a second hit. So this point is ez debateble in my opinion, but i just would like to have a discussion about that, i think its unrealistic. You cant do anything against that(grabbing does not work if the survivor waits for you to hit him)

So what do you guys think? Im an ex rank 1 killer and 5 survivor player atm.

Comments

  • 1 is fine. 2 is unnecessary but I can see why it would be implemented. 3 I suggest survivors not be able to do gens in chase, because that is just ridiculous.