It would fix nearly every problem I have with the game, but there would be nearly no reason for killers to join any other mode and so they will never implement it as it would upset their swf base.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would fix nearly every problem I have with the game, but there would be nearly no reason for killers to join any other mode and so they will never implement it as it would upset their swf base.
As above it would just make swf and killers have long queues since many killers would avoid it there wouldn't be enough solo players for them all.
It would also mean the removal of playing in a 3 man party as they need 1 solo.
You assume I don't have three friends, when in fact you are correct....
I play solo....