Yet another Matchmaking post
I have no words. The other rank 4 DC'd on his first hook with no gens done so we were screwed from the start
I have no words. The other rank 4 DC'd on his first hook with no gens done so we were screwed from the start
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Snap. I've been getting put with low rank survivors and the quality of the games has declined massively, if I escape its solo gate or hatch mostly hatch as the rest of the low rank survivors just get destroyed in seconds, the this game on both sides is becoming unfun.
That was like one of my matches yesterday except I was the killer. There was only one red rank who stayed out of sight the whole match while the rest got destroyed. When I finally found them they just ran straight to the hatch.