Billy
Needs 2 iridescent addons yeaaa :D
I'll be here til next Tuesday.
(btw please dont nerf Billy, he's just fine where he is, with or without 2 iridescent addons. But Bubba on the other hand..)
Needs 2 iridescent addons yeaaa :D
I'll be here til next Tuesday.
(btw please dont nerf Billy, he's just fine where he is, with or without 2 iridescent addons. But Bubba on the other hand..)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes I want something that makes his chainsaw only deal one health state, and only to healthy survivors and to compensate he gets severely reduced stun from bumping. Something fun.
So basically...speed limiter.
UnU Speed Limiter