[PS4] What's the 147mb update?

I don't see any new patch notes on the forums. 

Comments

  • Same as PC patch.

    You still can't connect though -(

  • Thanks. Trying hard to get in :/ Was able to make it earlier with few tries. Don't know if it's still possible to get in. 
  • PS4 got an update?

  • Snapshot said:

    PS4 got an update?

    Yeah, had an update earlier today although I can’t connect with the game to see what it’s all about... :angry:
  • @SATXRI said:
    Snapshot said:

    PS4 got an update?

    Yeah, had an update earlier today although I can’t connect with the game to see what it’s all about... :angry:

    You can see the update history from the home page without booting the game up.
    I would check myself but not at home.

  • It (supposedly) fixes frame rates, tinkerer 2 glitch, and Hag losing collision with survivors while carrying them.