This wraith has everybody blocking me for 30 minutes now what do I do
DC and report them for griefing. ๐
I know, DCing is bad, but there are very few scenarios where it's acceptable to DC โ this is one of them because someone is taking the game as hostage and you need to get to the tally screen to report all offenders.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have a video I can't post it
DC and report them for griefing. ๐
I know, DCing is bad, but there are very few scenarios where it's acceptable to DC โ this is one of them because someone is taking the game as hostage and you need to get to the tally screen to report all offenders.
Don't post it โ the forums have a naming and shaming policy. ๐
Bro I got out I broke the game and got thru the wraith
Awesome, did you report them for griefing?
Did you also record them?
Yes yes and yes