Waiting time for lobby is forever since servers launched

I am pleased that since servers launched killers are not the host of the game anymore which means we get points if they close out of the app and no more lobby dodging the survivors BUT the waiting time takes forever. Maybe reducing the amount of servers could help? since like there aren't that many people playing the game for the amount of servers or maybe some rework around how the servers work needs to be done.

Comments

  • I think a lot of people are just taking a break. With the knowledge ruin is getting removed people are pissed and the fact that new content is right around the corner theres not much reason to play killer rn since its always solo.

    At least that's my reasoning. I haven't got on in awhile except for a game or two of survivor with someone

  • Sadly, this is the new normal until they do something about how the servers handle matchmaking.