Why haven't the devs done anything about the Chaser emblem?
I'm pretty tired of only black pipping as Plague because an entire emblem isn't counted.
I'm pretty tired of only black pipping as Plague because an entire emblem isn't counted.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killer issues don't matter.
Killer issue, so low priority.
Plague needs her own emblem system. Her power literally makes her the worst to rank up.
This emblem is straight garbage.. I got a 4k as Trapper and depipped with a bronze Chaser because i grabbed them out of traps instead of hitting them. What is the point of giving extra bloodpoints for an action that is punished in the ranking system? Trash.
That's on top of one hit downs being punished as well.. GF/Myers/Oni etc.
OHKO Killers and mechanics such as the Trapper's have been punished from Day 1 of the emblem system. This was supposed to be worked on with either the 2nd Chapter or 3rd, I can't remember the QnA about it. It has never happened. One of the couple things I am a bit salty about because when I play Trapper, I want to grab out of the trap, not do that stupid hit + pickup.