Blood Warden is a joke
I waited to 1/3 of the time and still 2 ppl could escape, because the timer was too slow. One was dead, one was hooked and the other 2 were not in dying state. The endgame collapse should simply not slow down at any means. 2 minutes are way enough to escape.
Comments
Killers are not entitled to 4Ks.
Do you know that if a survivor gets downed against the Blood Warden barrier they just fall through it and escape. Absolute wind-up.
You can time it to get all 4 people, it's about when 1/4 of the bar is left. But really good players will leave then anyways. It will mainly 4k on SWF who refuse to leave their buddies behind, and is especially good on pig, who can set a head trap at 1 gen left and make it so that they are running around during the EGC.
Against really good teams, you will have to open the exit door yourself to get it to work, otherwise they will 99% it.
I am usually just teabagging with ghostface or pig when I get it to work, why even bother hitting them at that point?
I did not know,but thanks for saving me from future deaths