It's FINALLY happened! Wounded Healer gained!
It's finally happened.
Dr Loomis here, aka The Wounded Healer hunter. Since May 2019...I have sought the elusive Wounded Healer trophy on PS4. Risking life and limb with No Mither...annoying dozens and dozens of survivors by attempting to heal them mid-escape...but today it happen. I finally got Wounded Healer.
Can confirm, no more confusion:
-It is working on PS4 now.
-You can use No Mither.
-You can do semi-heals.
-You can heal with another survivor.
So no more Wounded Healer PS4 threads. No more furiously checking the patch notes. No more attempting to get some information from devs. It's all over.
My work is done. What a bloody journey this was.

Comments
PS4 is a strange world
To mark this momentous occasion, I was going to change my avatar from the purple No Mither. But it will remain as a reminder of the 100s of heals performed when the Wounded Healer PS4 was bugged. They will not be forgotten.
*salutes*