Will Freddy ever get a cosmetic? Such as his original look?
I feel like he should've gotten a Christmas sweater haha
I feel like he should've gotten a Christmas sweater haha
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killers deserve Christmas sweaters
Doubt it I believe the license has changed hands.
Highly doubtful.
The Nightmare On Elm Street licence has had some issues in recent years. Whilst not as severe as the situation with the Friday 13th franchise, it is still tricky. I could be wrong, but I think one of the conditions is that the Craven estate could make a new Elm Street film, but it would only be able to have a USA release. Again, I am not 100%.
Having likenesses from the original series mixed with the 2010 remake isn't something that's likely to happen.