I feel like games and endgame chat are getting less toxic... possible?

So I know the Ruin nerf has caused a bigger rift, and a lot of forum fighting. But endgame chat has been surprisingly civil, not to jynx myself but 9/10 games even if I lose on either side everyone gives a hearty GG to each other and moves on.

It’s a game, you compete during the game and do your best but try to show some respect and humility afterwards and it can make everyone’s day a little more enjoyable.

Maybe that killer who didn’t kill anyone actually hasn’t managed to kill anyone all day, maybe he’s on a new killer, or just not great at faster video games. You’re better than him, you proved it, now just encourage him to practice and with him luck next game.

Maybe that survivor you downed in 10 seconds every time is finally coming out of her stealthy shell and trying to learn loops. Encourage her to keep trying to expand her game, otherwise she may just go right back to urban evading for 20 minutes.

Comments

  • You're asking this community... to be less toxic? Are you new here?

    There is a reason why I basically close my end game chat and never leave it open.

  • @Divinitye9 said:

    You're asking this community... to be less toxic? Are you new here?

    There is a reason why I basically close my end game chat and never leave it open.

    I’m saying that they actually have been less toxic lately for some reason