Diary, entry #4391
08.08.2018,
I still can't connect to the online services. The beard is growing, I'm not sure if I can make it to the end of the event.
I hope tomorrow will be a better day.
End of entry.
08.08.2018,
I still can't connect to the online services. The beard is growing, I'm not sure if I can make it to the end of the event.
I hope tomorrow will be a better day.
End of entry.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Too bad I took a break from DBD after some toxic shitheads saboed my hooks.
Wasnt able to logg in back since then...... pretty good job so far