Do a generator without holding M1 meta

Start by holding M1 on a generator then press ESC and while in that menu let go M1 and press ESC again. This can be done with anything that has you holding M1.

Quality of life bug. Let's focus on this bug but not the infinite light burn wraith one that has existed since Oni dropped or the broken sounds issues.

Comments

  • Does this even matter?

  • Wonder if this works on Xbox. I'll have to try

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Oh no, people can hold M1 without holding M1 and it gives them no advantages whatsoever! The horror!

    Meanwhile bugs like people getting soft locked permanently in the "being healed" state still exist after a year.

    This literally happened to me the other day. The killer was an Oni, and he can technically still down you and make you move a bit with every hit. He kept going until I was out the door (I wasn't that far away). Nice Oni-chan.