What do you make of these global steam stats for DBD achievements?
I snipped these achievements from the global achievement stats from steam. Disregard the low numbers because many players who try this game do not become regular players, thus these estimates are likely biased down rather than if they were restricted to the serious players.
However, serious players are the ones who get this achievement. AND, I notice that there are 1.7 times more survivors who have reached rank 1 than killers who have reached rank one.
Why? Because of possibly a few reasons:
1) Playing as killer is not as popular as playing as survivor.
2) Playing as killer is harder and therefore getting rank 1 is harder.
3) Some of these achievements were earned in the olden days which universally favored survivors.
Personally, I think this is evidence that there are fewer red rank killers than red rank survivors. This is also of interest:
There are more survivors who have reached rank 1 than killers. There are more survivors who have reached rank 5 than killers who have reached rank 10. Let that sink in.
Honestly, I think this might be useful to point out in the larger discussion about the ruin changes.
This community consists of many more "high rank" survivors than killers. Keep that in mind.


Comments
About 50% isn't so bad for a game with 1 killer and 4 survivors every match