More options for graphics and such?
I've been having issues with Gamma recently and uping it on my monitor is blinding every time i alt tab or close the game. I'm also having issues whenever I start chase as killer or get bloodlust, the game drops to 5 or 6 frames for a split second and everything just freezes, I could be about to hit and I just miss because everything freezes.
So, when are we going to get more options in menu to change the game to work for us more?
and is anyone else experiencing this issue? its only happened since the most recent patch for me.
Comments
Sadly no.
There was the possibility to use nvidia freestyle, but it isnt supported anymore with the new drivers.
Now I just have to DC when survivors use dark light or too much mist. Cant play a game where I cant see.... its sad
Can't really get a profressional game if you can't even change your settings.