Do you think the adept killer trophy requirements are too difficult and should be amended?
The requirements for these trophies was changed a while ago and it is more difficult to unlock them with some of the killers, especially on the larger maps where gens are done quicker or when a player disconnects. I have unlocked most of them but there are a few that I struggle with and I have seen other people mention this as well.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I don't mind a challenge, as long as it's fun.
Adept Killer is NOT fun. It requires you to be absolutely perfect. You chase that one Survivor one second too little, you fail. That one Survivor suicided on hook, or DCs, you fail (came so close to Adept Ghost Face, but this happened). You hit one too few Survivors, you fail. And even IF you do all of that perfectly, that one generator got done one second too early.
I stopped trying to get Ghost Face, and I'm not going to bother with Demogorgon or Oni. The fact that to realistically get it, you need to derank (which didn't work for me either) is stupid. And I wasn't having fun as Killer doing it. I HATED Plague with a passion, now she's in my top 10, because I'm not stressing out trying to get an achievement that is nearly impossible to get.
I have them all...but since the two pip, Adept Killer trophies have been a bit much for a lot of players.
4K with their 3 unique perks should be enough.
I'd say 4 sacrifices, moris shouldn't count. To make it fair, DCs should count toward the achievement.
I got all but two adepts first try. They’re not even difficult?
At the moment, you expect the higher rank you are:
While the last point is fine in usual games, it becomes utterly trash from the adept-success point of view.
I would like something like:
This would still be quite challenging and a bit more similar to the simpler adept for survivors.
For survivors: adept only in public game (no swf game allowed)
The problem with adept achievements currently is that, for killer, it's based on getting a MERCILESS VICTORY. That means you need to get enough emblem points, which means it gets more and more difficult the higher your rank. Trying to get adept killer at red ranks is damn near impossible except for maybe Spirit and Nurse, and even then you are likely to miss out on iri Gatekeeper since you have nothing to slow the game.
For survivor it's easy, just escape using that character's 3 perks. No need to pip at all.
I would like to see the requirements for adept killer go back to killing all 4 survivors. That makes it more fair across all ranks, as you can focus on a 4k and don't need to worry about pips. It will still be harder at high ranks, but not impossible. In fact just equip an ebony mori and you should be able to get it.
What about Devour Hope or Rancor? If you get those mori's should it not count? And if we make exceptions for those two perks, we should extend that exception to mori offerings as well.
Thing is, if you play at high ranks with adept perks only you will NEED a mori to get all 4 survivors. You are probably not going to sacrifice all 4.
Mori's should be allowed. If you get the 4k but depip because of the mori, I think that's a fair trade to get an achievement.
I have tried doing Adept killer in red ranks, it is really hard to get 10 hooks.
Therefore, I dont bother going for it. It involves some luck, and easy to get gen-rushed in my opinion.
I've had a whole thread on this.
Basically, they wanna change them, but PlayStation doesn't allow changes to trophies until the trophy requirements have become unable to be completed.
Currently, you can complete them.
And they don't want 1 platform to be different from any others, so every platform has this now.
I don't mind the current way that it is, but it's pretty unfair in comparison.
Pretty much everyone wants them to be changed, including the devs themselves. As @Boss explained, it's not a matter of design but of practicality.
I think it should be a 4k as was before or Ruthless. and if we get the ruthless one, survivors should also have to pip as well