BigBootieJudy´s Killer Perk Tier List
I think you guys don´y need explaining on the tiers. BTW I forgot about Coulrophobia, I would put in between Agitation and Knock Out in the sliver tier
Tagged:
Trusted
I think you guys don´y need explaining on the tiers. BTW I forgot about Coulrophobia, I would put in between Agitation and Knock Out in the sliver tier
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Blood Warden is paper? You got to be kidding me because that perk can literally swing 0Ks into 4Ks if the survivors are greety! 😊
Don't believe me? Take a look of this!
It could´ve been DIAMOND but it´s too situational and barely works
Doesn't have to be used to get a 4K, but if the survivors are somewhat greedy — you can get some nasty sacrifices! 😊