When will the new rift and tome go live?
No official date has been confirmed, but it is likely to be sometime within the next week. Probably next Tuesday.
Thx mate, i really like to do those challenges, it kinda give a purpose to the game
21st
Survivors are: David and Jane
Killers are: Doctor and Spirit
Completing all changes will roughly get you 40 tiers of progress
@Vassyle said:Thx mate, i really like to do those challenges, it kinda give a purpose to the game
@Vassyle said:
No worries ๐ And I agree, I'm really looking forward to them as well!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No official date has been confirmed, but it is likely to be sometime within the next week. Probably next Tuesday.
Thx mate, i really like to do those challenges, it kinda give a purpose to the game
21st
Survivors are: David and Jane
Killers are: Doctor and Spirit
Completing all changes will roughly get you 40 tiers of progress
No worries ๐ And I agree, I'm really looking forward to them as well!