IF YOU CANT GET INTO THE GAME KEEP TRYING

it will eventually let you in like it let me in and my friends you just have to keep clicking join till you do

Comments

  • It can take a while though. I had to sit for a half hour once, but once you're in, play as much as you can, because once you close out, you probably won't get back in for a while.
  • I tried for an hour. Still not working. Been like this for past 3 days.

  • @ProfoundEnding said:
    It can take a while though. I had to sit for a half hour once, but once you're in, play as much as you can, because once you close out, you probably won't get back in for a while.

    yup i got back in just now but cant find any lobbies :/

  • ALSO if you cant look for a game in the regular way go into SWF by yourself and search for a game it has worked a few times for me