Events
This community needs to stop being brain dead toxic ######### and help each side with events this is starting to become #########
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
its not griefing to kill people instead of let them farm.
If I was projecting, then mea culpa.
I agree with Lowbei. Just because someone wants to play the game normally and not farm, isn't griefing.
Apologies to the guy who normally says this but....
You are not entitled to free event tokens.
When I started playing this game I was kinda shocked about how high the toxicity level can be, and mostly for no valid reason. I remember being insulted by my other teammates because I didn't kill myself on the hook so they could have the hatch, lol. Then I grew used to it pretty fast and now I'm just not bothered by it anymore. I expect worst case scenario.
Though I thought this event would bring joy and ''peace'' (as far as peace can go in this community) but in ~60% of my matches I just see some weird competitive/provoking playstyle and I just don't understand why. Why the hell would somebody put their damn time and energy in taking a cosmetic/weapon away from a player. Not the whole player base is like that, just the people who happen to have nothing better to do in their life. I feel sympathy for them, they don't know any better than this behavior. Though, is it really just this community? I doubt. It's just a internet thing. Internet providers forget to mention that when you purchase any of their packages you get access to online toxicity whether you want it or not.
This event is incredibly easy, I've seen almost everyone I know complete it already.
You have a long time left to complete it, you'll be fine.
they are incapable obviously.