Why DC on first down and stay for chat?
Never mind the fact I think DC should be punished, I know that’s a possible future thing. People who DC when the killer downs them first, or otherwise really early in a game like feeling “tunneled,” with 4-5 gens left, why do you stay for endgame chat?
I get it, you wanna make your voice heard but the killer either doesn’t agree with your definition of tunneling/camping or just doesn’t care. In fact he may even be hoping for it!
Then people claim it’s a game and they don’t wanna waste time playing against an unfun killer/addon/etc but they spend that same time waiting doing nothing while the game plays out anyways?
I just say this because three straight games a teammate left us early and stayed for chat, like you could at least spend that 5-10 minutes helping us and maybe making the killer lose... instead you reward him with a 3 vs 1 game and your crying.
Comments