R.I.P DBD
Please dont ruin this game because that's wht itz coming to no1 is going to wanna ply killer
Please dont ruin this game because that's wht itz coming to no1 is going to wanna ply killer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
wat?
I am actually going to use ruin now. So speak for yourself.
As long as red-ranked Killers (and some survivors) are able to AFK demote without consequence to stomp lower-ranked players, matchmaking will be messed up.
Why so dramatic? It’s one hex perk and people lose their mind. Did you play it on the ptb or are you just bandwagoning on the hype?
Lol, people are so dramatic on here.
Edit: why did I even address this troll account? v.v
Time is up period.
If you feel that way.. I guess move on.
What?
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! Everybody hide! The sky is falling!
How many times has this game been declared dead now? 4? 5 times? 😂
I'm anunnqi and it's the end of the system
You're scared and delusional
Fear monger Mfkas
Sorry, we don't want to play in red ranks where it's nothing but sweat.
It would be good to learn to get good honestly; you have an unfair advantage against lower-skilled players - which may cause them stress, and basically end up pissing them off to want to uninstall the game.
Honestly people are so upset over ruin but most the streamers (Like Otz) rarely use it. I barely use ruin cause if I'm getting crushed, ruin wont save me. If I'm crushing, ruin just made it so I gotta check more gen places at a point. I'm ok with the changes.