Nerf dead hard

I got a good reason for this. Dead hard literally breaks the physics. It's impossible two objects be in the same place, so why and how huntress hatchets do this? I mean what is physics on this game.

Survivor: jump of the 3th floor

Legs: I am fine

Comments

  • You're missing the big picture. Deja Vu is deserving of a nerf, it literally breaks the mechanics of the game because the survivor can see the aura of the gens which only the killer can do.

  • Sorry but...Why are we complaining about physics in a game like DBD? It's not known for it's realism

  • It's the entitys world, they bend reality and I'm sure the entity can possibly even bend physics if it so chose to. Your reasoning is insignificant.

  • @USELESS said:

    I got a good reason for this. Dead hard literally breaks the physics. It's impossible two objects be in the same place, so why and how huntress hatchets do this? I mean what is physics on this game.

    Survivor: jump of the 3th floor

    Legs: I am fine

    Nice one lol. You got me there for a second with the title.