Is this game becoming swf sided?

I can't freaking find a solo survivor lobby for 10 minutes...

Comments

  • I think that's just how it is at the moment, especially if you're in red ranks

  • You're not going to find a SWF lobby any faster. It's just currently broken.

  • EDIT: This post was based of a misreading of the OP's thread. My bad.

    =====

    Are you saying you a killer looking for a solo lobby? If so, are you honestly taking the time to check every single profile when you enter a lobby?

    Honestly I play more killer than survivor and I rarely even pay enough attention to the survivors in my queues that I am surprised when I find out there is a [INSERT SURVIVOR] in the game.

    But the game has always had a huge base of SWF players, because the game is more fun as SWF. Even though I play more killer so according to 80% of the people on these forums I am supposed to hate SWF. But I refuse to play solo survivor because its boring or annoying.

    I want to play the game to have fun, and its more fun with friends. And I never worry about SWF when I play killer, if they are its whatever, if they aren't, its whatever.

    To me the only time a killer should be concerned about SWF is if they are running 3rd seal. Because that perk is completely pointless against SWF.

  • @mouse0270 said:

    Are you saying you a killer looking for a solo lobby? If so, are you honestly taking the time to check every single profile when you enter a lobby?

    Honestly I play more killer than survivor and I rarely even pay enough attention to the survivors in my queues that I am surprised when I find out there is a [INSERT SURVIVOR] in the game.

    But the game has always had a huge base of SWF players, because the game is more fun as SWF. Even though I play more killer so according to 80% of the people on these forums I am supposed to hate SWF. But I refuse to play solo survivor because its boring or annoying.

    I want to play the game to have fun, and its more fun with friends. And I never worry about SWF when I play killer, if they are its whatever, if they aren't, its whatever.

    To me the only time a killer should be concerned about SWF is if they are running 3rd seal. Because that perk is completely pointless against SWF.

    Are you memeing or what? I'm trying to find a lobby playing as solo survivor.

  • @PeenutsButt3r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1001454#Comment_1001454

    Are you memeing or what? I'm trying to find a lobby playing as solo survivor.

    No I am fraking stupid and misread your post, I thought you were a killer lobby dodging for a group of solo queue survivors...

    Sorry that is 100% my fault and me being stupid.

  • @mouse0270 said:

    Are you saying you a killer looking for a solo lobby? If so, are you honestly taking the time to check every single profile when you enter a lobby?

    Honestly I play more killer than survivor and I rarely even pay enough attention to the survivors in my queues that I am surprised when I find out there is a [INSERT SURVIVOR] in the game.

    But the game has always had a huge base of SWF players, because the game is more fun as SWF. Even though I play more killer so according to 80% of the people on these forums I am supposed to hate SWF. But I refuse to play solo survivor because its boring or annoying.

    I want to play the game to have fun, and its more fun with friends. And I never worry about SWF when I play killer, if they are its whatever, if they aren't, its whatever.

    To me the only time a killer should be concerned about SWF is if they are running 3rd seal. Because that perk is completely pointless against SWF.

    Knock out would like to have a word with you :3