I think this would actually belong in the "wishlist" board, but since its already here...
I believe the whole point of the killer being able to see what survivors bring is so they can adapt their strategy accordingly, and allows pre-match mind gaming for the survivors (such as last second switching to another survivor with a completely different item to give the killer no time to adapt).
Also a killer can only see the type of item, and not what exact item it is or its add-ons, so the killer is only given a hint of what to expect.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think this would actually belong in the "wishlist" board, but since its already here...
I believe the whole point of the killer being able to see what survivors bring is so they can adapt their strategy accordingly, and allows pre-match mind gaming for the survivors (such as last second switching to another survivor with a completely different item to give the killer no time to adapt).
Also a killer can only see the type of item, and not what exact item it is or its add-ons, so the killer is only given a hint of what to expect.