Ghostface reveal system
Survivors shouldn't be able to reveal ghost face when they're in behind something survivors should have to come in the open to reveal him
Survivors shouldn't be able to reveal ghost face when they're in behind something survivors should have to come in the open to reveal him
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've gotten killed because of it yeah. I am hiding very well and watching Ghostface as he is unable to find me, but then it starts revealing him and I don't want it too so when he was about to leave he starts coming back knowing I am there, or worse it actually reveals before I can make it stop and gives me away entirely.
It's a really frustrating mechanic to deal with that doesn't work properly either half the time. When I DO want to reveal him suddenly it doesn't want to work at all.
I can tackle ghost face and can't reveal him. Ibut when I play as him if a survivor farts it reveals me. I can't figure it out lol.
At which point they stare at him, he stares at them. He stalks them, they cant reveal him because its busted then boom, they’re exposed and out in the open
The reveal system is just busted in general. You can be right on his ass and you can't reveal him, it's annoying.