A simple idea for making new HEX: Ruin better and more healthy for the game...

... While also making the claims of it being a lategame perk less ridicolous, I understand that we barely got to play with it, but it's not unlikely that community's speculations will turn out to be correct. My idea is simple:

Make Hex:Ruin activate after your 1st hook, this way by the time it activates 2/3 gens have most likely gone by, effectively moving the match into the mid/late game state already. Not only would that make the perk actually good, it'd make for a more thrilling experience on the survivor side, with an unexpected problem like this popping up, forcing survivors to adapt, while also making the killer's experience less frustrating, since you'll be much more likely to get value out of it. (Honestly, the whole idea behind this change is attempting to make HEX: Ruin less of a HEX perk. The less HEXish a HEX perk is, the better. I honestly think they're really unfun, all of them.)

So ? What do you guys think ? I wouldn't be surprised if someone else already came up with this idea, but I couldn't find it, so I'm making a new post, sorry :P

Comments