Do you plan on optimizing consoles in the near future?
I just think the consoles should get some attention
I just think the consoles should get some attention
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Consoles are in a bad place especially on xbox on my God is it bad
Considering that the devs can't even get their ######### together on the PC-version optimisation-wise, I don't think they are able to takle the console optimisation any time soon.
But hey, atleast we are getting more cosmetics!
Pretty sure they said they were supposed to do this for consoles last year in summer. And we can all see how well the said updates are turning out. Not to badmouth BHVR but these empty promises they keep making are getting old fast