Does anyone know how to fix the issue of the game not allowing you to play killer at all?
I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it just didn’t seem to change anything.
Tagged:
Trusted
I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it just didn’t seem to change anything.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@LILJADETELLATUBY
I need more of an explanation for this issue in order to help you. What exactly happens when you try to load into a lobby with Killer or play a match with Killer?
Can you even load into a lobby? If so, what's it like? What version of DBD are you on? And any other bits of information that might be helpful is appreciated.