For those that ARE able to play...

I have a question: As Survivor, do the special Generators have differently colored auras if you use Deja Vu, Detective's Hunch, a Map etc.?

Comments

  • Logically they should if killers have different colored hooks.

  • @greenzebra64 said:
    Logically they should if killers have different colored hooks.

    Right?
    But the bug is happening, so i can't know for sure.

  • I didn't notice any difference in the gen aura. Now the lights up top are a purple color that's how I could tell if it was a regular gen or the Margarita machine. 
  • @chemical_reject said:
    I didn't notice any difference in the gen aura. Now the lights up top are a purple color that's how I could tell if it was a regular gen or the Margarita machine. 

    Yea that makes them stand out, and be really easy to find. Especially on maps with alot of clutter.

  • With Deja-Vu they appear blue